How can we improve in our digital competence?

Hey humans!!!

I am so excited! I have just participated in my first Webinar! If you have never heart about this before, don't worry! I am going to explain below!

A Webinar is a conference, speech, course or workshop  in a digital format throught Internet!Moreover, you can interact with all the participants and, also, there is an intermediary in the case of something related to the conection could happen. Moreover, you can see the other person, listen to her/him and talk with the rest of the human participants by the chat.

I think that it is a marvelous way to participate, enjoy, and learn at home! You don't need to move! You can choose where do you want to stay. You just need your computer! Simple, useful and comfortable. For example, in my case, I was at home and having a relax cup of coffe in my livingroom!😉 Furthermore, for teachers, this type of online tools makes our lives easier, taking into account that we don't have a lot of time. And, if the objective is to improve our knowledge about any type of competence... THERE WE GO!!!!

Now that I have introduced you what is Webinar, let me talk about my own experience.

I have taken part of a webinar called "Aprendizaje en Línea y Competencia Digital Educativa" for the University of Barcelona. It was about the digital compentence of teachers and, what is better, my teacher María Jesús San Martín was the speaker!
When the webinar finished I realised that I am not well informed about all the posibilities that I have to grow professionally. Some of these options are:

  • Edupills. It is an incredible app that you can upload in your mobile phone. It consist of micro trainings (3-7 minutes) about different competences, that you can use wherever you are. It is thought to help teachers in their digital competence, to improve it. With these trainings they can be inspired creating an idea and bring it to their classes. It was my fav!Amazing!!!!!😍
  • NOOC: In this case, teachers are going to train one competence in "nano-experiences". They are going to receive complete guidelines and open to social interaction. And, moreover, they are going to be assessed! Unfortunately, the training hours used are not certified.😭
  • MOOCThis one was created before NOOC. It consist of training processes based on open learning in collaboration. They are linked to other projects. Those who had more success, were transformed to NOOCs.
  • SPOOC:They are on line experiences adapted to people. In other words, it doesn't have a limit of time. It is free and it is always open.
  • Portfolio: It is a digital service based on the Common European Framework of Teaching Competence. It has an online self-assessment. And in this case the level of competence can be certified as long as it is supported. 
I found all of them very useful and interesting for my stay here, in the Earth.

So, as soon as I finish all my commitments, I will have a look of these courses, and let's start improving!! I think that I will start with the Edupills... I found them very comfortable. I can do a pill wherever I am! If I am waiting for the bus, I can improve my digital competence with them! They rock! Highly recommended!!

If you want more information  you can click here 👉 http://aprende.educalab.es/ where you will find AprendeINTEF, a web page of the Ministry of Education in which these courses are offered!

I hope you have found it as interesting as I did!

Juice👽

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Micromachism

And... here we are!