WOW... Is it real?


Photograph by billycmCC0 Creative Commons

Hey!

These days I have been observing that in this planet there are a lot of differencies between humans. For example, I knew that the Earth is divided in different territories called continents and, each continent has countries.
But what I didn't know was that you are lucky if you live in a specific country. 
In my planet more or less, we all have the same posibilities, I mean, for education, for jobs, for economical issues... But here is different and it seems like not everybody is aware of it.

And this is why I have chosen this photo for a CLIL lesson in a human school.

This photo will help me to show human students the differencies between them and these little humans. I can also ask them some questions:
  • The country that they think these children come from and also, the continent.
  • Why do they think they are dirty.
  • Why there are rubbish behind them.
  • If they think that they have money.
  • How do they think that poverty can be eliminated.
Also, I will use this photo for an activity in which my human students have to imagine that they can communicate to these two children. So, they will write a letter to them asking questions and telling them whatever they want.

If we start making our students aware of the problems that exist, maybe, the future situation of this planet could be similiar to mine.

I hope you have enjoyed this post!

Juice 👽


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Micromachism

And... here we are!

How can we improve in our digital competence?