Guess who I am

Hi again!

I am writing a new post to present you a fantastic tool to create a slideshow!

I was searching on the net, and I found a wide variety of posibilities to design one, for example Prezy. I started my slideshow with it but then I found Genially. It is amazing! Here you can find different ways to create a presentation! It is online and very easy to use. It was the first time that I used it and I have found it useful and simple!
You have different templates (for some of them you have to pay), and you can make videos, presentations, interactions... you have a lot of options! And finally, for this reason I chose it.

With this tool, I have created a support slideshow for human students to explain them a topic.
In my case, I have chosen a famous poetist here, in this country called Spain.
He is Federico García Lorca. I have created this presentation as a guess game. I give clues with photos and information, so at the end they have to know who is the person of what I am talking about.

You can find my presentation here 👇

I hope you find it useful!

Enjoy it!

Juice👽

As an example of how I would use this presentation, I upload here my video👇.




 Enjoy it!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Micromachism

And... here we are!

How can we improve in our digital competence?