JUST ARRIVED!


BUT.... WHAT IS THIS PLACE?






Hey! My name is Juice and I am 500 years old, but don't be afraid please! If I lived in your planet, I would be 22, so I am still young!  

My grandad E.T was here in the 80's and although he had some problems here, he was in love with this planet. 

Where I live, I am doing a research called "The strange relationship between human beings and ICT's". So, this is the reason why I am here. I am a human lover.

In my free time I like reading, listening to human groups of music (my favourite is one called Backstreetboys😍😍😍) and watching human films (I love Eight Vasque Surnames, I don't really understand it but it is funny). I also practice some human sports, such as football, basketball... but my favourite one is one called skating!!! They use a kind of shoes with wheels to move! I tried once and it was exciting!

Honestly, I have studied a lot about humans but I was really surprised! They walk very slowly and, overall, their eyes are inside their face! How can they see well?

As you can see, it is attached a video where I explain a little bit about me. I have use an application that I discovered in my first day in this planet. It is called Voki and it has a lot of posibilities of avatars: human faces, fiction, emojis.... and also, you can choose their accessories! And what is more exciting, you can make it talk! It is amazing!  I have chosen one which looks like my cousin Mojito (I am prettier). 
The only problem that I found, was that I had to pay if I wanted to add more accessories...😢So, I will recommend it if you want a very basic avatar....but you always have the option of paying! Up to you! If you are interest in the webpage, here is the link  👉 https://www.voki.com/site/create.
If you prefer the app, you can download it from Play Store or App Store.

I hope still enjoying my experience here! Let's see!

Juice👽


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Micromachism

And... here we are!

How can we improve in our digital competence?