Make it easier!

Hi again!

These days I have been observing a specific kind of humans that you can find all over the world. They are teachers.

They work in a building, house or small room called school. The size depends on the economic resources, the country, the number of students... They work with little humans kown as children. They teach them numbers, places, their language and others, nature, geography, physical activities...

Yesterday, I met one teacher. Her name was Soraya and she told me about CLIL, a new way to teach different subjects at the same time and through a different language (in this country, in Spain, they use English). During the conversation, I told her that I am doing a research. She was really interest in it! Indeed, she suggested me some webpages that can be useful. Moreover, she gave me her blog's link, just in case, it is helpful for me. (Here you can find her blog)

This morning I looked her blog and other webs and I realised that there is a wide variety of possiblities to access to the information that I need! So, to keep all these resources I have created a content curation tool. There are a lot of options to create one, but I have chosen Pearltrees (here is the link 👉https://www.pearltrees.com/) because I found it very useful, hepful and visual for me and, in my opinion, for my readers. You just have to join, select the free version (if you choose the other that you have to pay, it's ok! up to you!), create your profile and add all the resources that you are going to need.

If you want to have a look, you can find mine here 👇

Analienintheictclass

It is an amazing tool to make our lives easier!

Enjoy it!

Juice👽

Comments

  1. Hello Juice, it's TwoTwo (Soraya's avatar). I am glad that my blog helps you. I've never heard about Pearltrees, maybe it's a good idea to write a post about it. Thanks and take care in this mad planet

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Micromachism

And... here we are!

How can we improve in our digital competence?