A map in the mind?

Hi everyone again!!

I have been doing a very interesting task, which is called Mindmap! It was so strange for me, because with that name I could only imagine a map in the mind... and I thought, how could it be?

Then, I surfed on the Internet and I discovered that it is a source used by teachers in this planet. It helps them explaining a project, a task or whatever because it is very visual and schematic.

I have created one about something that I really love of this planet, which is MUSIC!! I have been investigating, I have found that each decade had different type of music! I thought that it could be a very good topic for human students, because they can know something about their music, and why not? me too!

With the mindmap, human students are going to understand:
  • The project that they have to do.
  • What I want for their final display and presentations. 
  • That they are going to be organised in groups.
  • The activities and games.
  • How am I going to assess them.
  • The goals of the project.
  • The materials and sources that they are going to use.
To create it I have used a tool called Creately. I liked it, but at the beggining it was very difficult for me, because I didn't know where were the resources that I need. After investigating, I found it easy but at first for me it was a mess!! You have a lot options for shapes, arrows, fonts and colors! You can link videos and add images! So the final result could be very visual and attractive for them!

I highly recommend this tool and also, this type of unusual presentations that students are not goint to expect, and, because of that, they will be engaged from the first minute!

Moreover, I am sure that human children will prefer this type of project explanation, instead of listening to the teacher.

Here👇 you can find the mindmap.






I hope you like it!

Juice 👽


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Micromachism

And... here we are!

How can we improve in our digital competence?