Useful questions and greetings!

Hey!!!

I have just discovered a new useful resource of this planet called Infographic.
It is online and similar to a poster. You can choose the topic that you want and explain it. It is very visual.

For example, in my case, I have thought about some questions and greetings in English that children must known, because they are essential for their daily life. You can have a look here👇
DAILY QUESTIONS AND PHRASES THAT YOU MUST KNOW de Clara Moreno Bermejo

In my opinion, it is very visual, and with the support of the images, children will catch perfectly the meaning.
When I created it, I chose a tool called Canva. I really recommend you, because it is very easy and, moreover, if you have already created a slideshow using Genially (I have explained this tool in the entry, "Guess who I am"), you are going to find it very simple to use, beacuse is the same process!
I like everything about this tool becuase you have a lot of templates, images, types of font...
It 's true, that maybe, the only problem could be the same as in others. You have to pay if you want specific photos... but trust me, there is a wide variety of them for free.

As always, you can access to my creation by this link, too.

https://www.canva.com/design/DACykqZTs5k/YUYK7QSCzdl1-kJNqKvmlA/view?utm_content=DACykqZTs5k&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=sharebutton

Enjoy it!!

Juice👽

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Micromachism

And... here we are!

How can we improve in our digital competence?