And... here we are!

The show must go on.
This is the title of a famous song here in The Earth. And in this occasion, I agree.

This experience has been very useful and I have learnt a lot. Now, I feel more confident with ICT's than I was in January!!

In a briefly way, I have completed a lot of tasks, divided in 7 modules, and honestly, I think that all of them are going to be useful for me.

  1. My first task was the creation of this blog and presenting my avatar (I remember that day beacuse I couldn't find an appropiate app to create it, but finally I could!💪
  2. Then, my teacher Maria Jesús García San Martin, explained us the importance of authorship, so I learnt how to create a license and how to look for images which don't have this autorship.
  3. After that, I created my Content Curation Tool, in which I organised every webpage or toll that I finf interesting. It makes my life easier!
  4. And now, one of my favourite discoveries... Genially. I created a slideshow talking about a famous poet of this country!
  5. I continued discovering creative and innovative ways to explain a topic. For example, with a story through a comic, or maybe with a mind map if you want to explain a project! And...why not? an infographic is also a good resource! 
  6. Another task was the audio project! It is true that it took me a lot of time but I was excited becuase I think that I chose a topic with a lot of posibilities and which children will love.
  7. And almost the last tasks... I created a video project in which me and some classmates explain the micromachism by diffferent situations. First, we created the storyboard and then we recorded the videoclip! I really enjoyed this part of the subject! And, continuing with videos, I also created another one for a project called #twima8, in which I participated with a video talking about me! It was very interesting becuase I could watched videos about other people talking about themselves. Finally, the last task of this module was the webinar. I could enjoyed a conference of my teacher talking about digital competences! Check it, it is very interesting and useful!
  8. And now, this last task which is my artifact!

It has been done with a new tool called Powtoon. At first, honestly I was little bit lost... I didn't know how does it work... but finally I started to investigate and try different options and in my opinion, the result is very good! With this tool, you can create videos and also you can add audios. It doesn't matter if you have recorded your own voice or your favourite songs, you can use both! It has a wide variety of templates, backgrounds, prompts, fonts, etc.. It has been a great discovery for me at the end!

In my case, I have created my artifact explaining my experience during this long trip here in the Earth and training with those things called ICT's.  Also, in each slide, I have added audios which are songs that I have been discovering during my stay in this planet. But, they are related to the slide that I am explaining, too. And personally, I think that the result is funny!




If I had to choose one task, maybe my favourite one was when I had to create a slideshow and I discovered Genially. I have been using all my life Power Point or Prezi for my presentations, and I have to confess, that from now on, it is going to be my new tool for presentations! Also, I have to say, that the task with the chroma board has been also special for me, because we did it in groups and as I said in my prevoious post, I had the best workmates ever!

This artifact is very special because it represents my progress! And I think that, little by little, I have been improving!

I hope you like it!

Juice👽👽👽

Comments

  1. Thank you for your informative post!!!
    Village Talkies a top-quality professional corporate video production company in Bangalore and also best explainer video company in Bangalore & animation video makers in Bangalore, Chennai, India & Maryland, Baltimore, USA provides Corporate & Brand films, Promotional, Marketing videos & Training videos, Product demo videos, Employee videos, Product video explainers, eLearning videos, 2d Animation, 3d Animation, Motion Graphics, Whiteboard Explainer videos Client Testimonial Videos, Video Presentation and more for all start-ups, industries, and corporate companies. From scripting to corporate video production services, explainer & 3d, 2d animation video production , our solutions are customized to your budget, timeline, and to meet the company goals and objectives.
    As a best video production company in Bangalore, we produce quality and creative videos to our clients.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Micromachism

How can we improve in our digital competence?